Monday, January 10, 2011

Digital Illustrator

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tiago Hoisel

Tiago Hoisel is a talented illustrator from Brazil, who’s artwork both mocks and entertains. His characture style often depicts sporting talents and heros. He has won him many awards, and he has produced work for Brazilian Football Team Clube Atlético Paranaense , and a leading investment agency in Brazil amongst others professionally.

Last year the Sidney Gusman conceived and produced the MSP + 50, a project to commemorate Mauricio's fiftieth career where 50 artists have created stories with characters of Monica's father.
The
idea was so successful that this year will release a second volume and I'm having the fortune to participate!

Double happiness, as well as be paying a tribute to Mauricio I still have the pleasure to be sharing pages
with artists like Hector Salas Danilo Beyruth, AllaSieber, Rafa Coutinho, Grampá, Braga ...
Above
I posted a detail of the end of Chico Bento cartoon I did for the book and below a first version of the RAF he was doing.
I started
creating a scene with a design closer to the original, but in the end, accepting suggestions from Sydney My friend Michael and my mother, I decided to work harder and make a loose version of my Chico Bento.

MSP + 50 - Mauricio de Sousa for more than 50 artists will be released by Panini Comics during the 21st International Biennale
Book
of São Paulo, which will be held 12 to 22 August 2010. Until then, those who have not yet,
take the time to buy a volume which is sensational! I thank Hector for the indication and Sydney for the invitation!

website : http://hoisel.zip.net/

Some artworks by her :









banheiro3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket