Monday, November 8, 2010

Survey Audience

Monday, November 8, 2010
My target audience is man/woman from 18 years old to 25 years old, i already ask 11-12 teenagers.
hello, this is my survey form. i am gonna ask you for several quastions for my digital media project
regarding emotions. thank you very much.
1. What will you do if you in setress position during you challange something?
2. If you in bad mood position, what you gonna do if some one ask you to help him/her?
3. Will do you calmdown/control your action if you in stress feeling?
4. What will you do to control your self?
5. What are the colour will discribe about your stress?
6. Rate your self when you controlling your emotion?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Analitical
I have my own reason why i asked my audiece with simple question about emotional or emotion. There some reason why i asked them with that question.
- To know how my target audience can handle their stress.

- To know how how the reaction of my target audience whe feel stress.

- To understand the view of my target audience about stress.

- It will help me to view about their selected option and their opinion.

- To let me know that my target audience color choice when their feeling stress

- To know what kind of rating them self when they try to control their self on controlling emotion


I already asked saveral of my target audience , basicly in teenagers. they will do a lot of things to try solve their problem with feeling stress. This is the quick way to know their quality of emotion. some bodey will release their stress feeling by eating food or byting something. in the other side they would choose to do evrythings they like to release their stress, like playing music, sport, hang out somewhere they like, sleeping, shoping, maybe flying if they can. I'm already make survey lately,. so I can give conclusion at my target audience that they will do something to solve their stress when they feeling it.

Therefore, some times my target audience felt stress come quite frequently. The last time they feel stress is usually just few days or hours ago. The main reason they felt stress is school pressure, which is exam. All my target audience is student, this showed that exam could really give stress to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket